Most of the vehicles hired out in Uganda are 4×4 in context four wheel drive cars due to the raged roads of the country. It is somehow challenging to drive in Uganda on the raged roads so thereby calling for combative vehicles like 4×4 vehicles that can waiver all sorts of challenges on the road.
Most travelers who hire 4×4 vehicles for reasons of visiting various tourism destinations in Uganda, family and friends, for business transfers, social occasions like wedding ceremonies and also for political conferences.
Booking 4×4 Uganda car hire services is no-brainer since there are plenty of car rental companies operating the business and their booking systems are very user friendly. However like any other business that involves very many entities, there are always black spots that one has to be critical of so that he/she can overcome them to get the exact service.
So while booking 4×4 Uganda car hire services, there are various tips/criteria one has to adhere to get a very genuine and affordable services so that one can have a very wonderful traveling and driving experience in Uganda.
Here are tips for booking 4×4 Uganda car hire services;
There are very many car hire companies that are found on the internet. The internet is the best place to book 4×4 Uganda car hire services. It is more convenient to book car hire services on the internet as you can do it anywhere you can be using your tablet, smart phone or computer. More to that the services that are booked on the internet are tend to be cheap due to the high competition and also you can get all the necessary travel information about Uganda on these car rental websites.
You should not commit to the first car rental company you land on online. Make inquiries to different car rental companies and compare and contrast their services and prices. Out of the very many companies you inquire to, you are likely to get very good car hire services that will make your traveling experience in Uganda.
Book in Advance
This is one trick of getting affordable and proper car rental services. Car hire services in Uganda are on a very high demand thus leading to scarcity of cars to rental in some periods of time or at times prices soaring up. It is best for you to hire a car in Uganda at an early date so that the car provide has enough time to reserve for you the exact car and also give it to at a normal price.
You should always do car rental booking by yourself direct to the car rental provider to cut the costs. When you use the middleman, you incur more cost as he/she has to include his/her commission in the price quotation.
When you are going to hire a car in uganda from the car provider there are very many factors and step you have to take before getting into the deal. Many people make a huge mistake of doing business first time with the car agent because of the attractive services and pricing provided to them first hand. All you need to do is relax and take your time and put into consideration of every factor and step stipulated to you below.
- First thing is that find out the car that will suit your needs when traveling. If you are traveling like with a family of 5-8 you are most likely going to need a minibus and for the case of only you and your partner you will need a compact car. This normally helps you to minimize expenses as you cannot go for a minibus which is more expensive than a compact car when you are traveling only two people.
- Another thing to do is take your time looking for the best car provider. It would be suicide if you decide to make business with the first provider you land on at the internet. There are always other providers that may have better services at affordable rates. Go through the internet and make inquiries from different car rental providers make comparison and contrast then decide what is best for you.
- You should also take your time and get to know which services the car providers include in their price quotation. Some car rental companies offer attractive pricing for their cars but they are flat in such a way that they don’t include other extra charges that you may have to pay aside from the usual quotation.
- You should always make an effort and book in advance. Rush hour booking is always expensive as Uganda car rental companies take advantage of your desperation of wanting to rent a car urgently but when you book in advance there is always room to negotiate on the pricing of the services. Also some companies give some discounts to their clients who book earlier. Sometimes even the car you may need at that time may not be available when you do booking at the last hour and may end up settling for another offer which you may actually not want.
- Always look for discounts from the car providers. There are car rental companies in uganda that offer discounts in a particular period of time so when you looking of a car to hire ask companies if they have any discount going on. This makes you save some money that can be used on other things on the trip.
- You should also ask the car rental company to explain to you their insurance policy and the road assistance in case of any breakdown. Find out if the company has a comprehensive insurance that covers all the damages that may happen to the car while traveling. This makes you get an insight which damages you are liable to you.
- Lastly confirm your booking before you travel. This will minimize the risk of confusion of the dates and time you are going to take up the car hire services.